Waterfront Cafe Barbados restaurant
The vibe at the Waterfront Cafe
Barbados Restaurant has really been captured in the slogan
loud food, spicy music and big bold flavours... It further
states it is a day place, a night place, a meet me place.
Located on the marina in historic Bridgetown this popular
restaurant attracts a wide cross section of returning
patrons who can't get enough of the laid back atmosphere
that has become synonymous with this watering hole over
the last 26 years.
No wonder they keep coming back,
the waterfront has captured the imagination of both
visitors and local alike with their live music and
indigenous art exhibitions. This along with great food and
warm friendly service makes the Waterfront Cafe an
unforgettable dining experience.
About Waterfront Cafe Barbados Restaurant
The Waterfront Cafe Barbados restaurant is located on the
marina in historic Bridgetown. This restaurant specialise
in International Caribbean, International and Barbadian
cuisine served in a pleasant atmosphere with a wonderful
view of Bridgetown.
The atmosphere at the waterfront Cafe is further enhanced
by the elegantly casual dress code that is in effect. This
renowned Barbadian restaurant is open for lunch during the
summer from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, daily. During the winter
months the restaurant opening hours revert back to its
evening schedule. .
Waterfront Cafe Barbados Sample Menu
- BAJAN FISH CAKES - Salted cod, potato and fresh herbs
deep fried golden with dipping sauce
- BUL JOL - The classic salted cod fish salad, blended
with lime, oil and fresh thyme.
- INDIAN SPICED CHICKEN SALAD - Poached chicken breast,
blended with curry-ginger dressing, fruit and nuts.
Served on mixed lettuce leaves.
- SALTED FISH SALAD - Mixed leaf salad with tomato,
cucumber and onion, topped with pickled salted cod. A
perennial Caribbean favourite.
- CAESAR SALAD - Romaine lettuce tossed in creamy garlic
anchovy dressing. Served with shaved Parmesan and
focaccia croutons. Add chicken, shrimp or smoked salmon.
Add: Chicken, Shrimp or Smoked Salmon
- FLYING FISH & COU-COU - Three fillets of fish
steamed in a Caribbean fish broth. Served with cornmeal
cou cou and fried plantain. A traditional Bajan
- CALYPSO SEAFOOD - Seared shrimp, scallops and seasonal
fish, flamed in Pernod and finished with a tomato broth.
Served with rice and vegetables
- GRILLED SHRIMP - Large shrimp glazed with herb oil and
char-grilled. Served with rice and salad
- CHILEAN SALMON - Crusted in Cajun sauce and
char-grilled. Bedded on sweet potato with sautéed
spinach and grilled vegetables.
- PEPPERPOT - Marinated in Caribbean spices, grilled,
and finished with mango-pimento sauce. Served with sweet
potato mash and
- JAMAICAN JERK CHICKEN PASTA - Chicken sautéed with
onion, garlic, tomato and sweet pepper in a very spicy
jerk sauce. Served on a bed of pasta.
- MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE PASTA - Grilled zucchini,
eggplant and sweet pepper, tossed with sundried tomato
and Kalamata olives in a zesty pesto sauce. Add: Chicken
- FLYING FISH on HOAGIE - Two fillets, traditionally
seasoned and pan fried.
- CHICKEN BREAST - Brushed with herb oil and grilled.
Served on focaccia bread.
- BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING - Layered with Guava fruit
and served with ginger custard cream
- STEWED GUAVA á la MODE - Local fruit preserve in its
own juices, served with vanilla ice cream
Please NB: This is a sample menu items on the menu may